And now for the very boring but necessary part:
- The Batter’s Box is created and written solely by Hilary Renshaw. I am no expert in DIY, crafting, cooking or baking. Despite that fact that I do science every day of my life, I still don’t always use the right type of glue for the material I’m using.
- I will not share your e-mail address or name with any outside parties. (You may need to register with your e-mail/name to add comments.)
- All opinions on this site are 100% mine. I do not get paid or perked to say anything. If I name drop, it’s because I’m using it and it’s useful!
- All photos taken by me are tagged with a The Batter’s Box watermark. Using these photos without proper credit constitutes a copyright violation. If you wish, you may use one or two photos (please, please upload to your own server!) with credit back to the original post that appeared on The Batter’s Box.
- If you wish to showcase one of my posts, please paraphrase any text and do not simply copy and paste.
- Any photos from outside sources are properly credited. If you find that a photo is not credited properly, please contact me and I will resolve it.
- Original crochet patterns posted here are my own and should not and can not be reproduced elsewhere. Please link back to the original post on The Batter’s Box if you wish to showcase any of my crochet patterns.
- If you would like to re-publish my original crochet patterns in a different language, please feel free to do so on your blog/website but only with proper credit back to the original The Batter’s Box pattern post.
- You may sell any items made from my crochet patterns but please link back to The Batter’s Box where possible (i.e. your blog, Etsy).